Hasselt University’s Master of Statistics acquired accreditation from the prestigious Royal Statistical Society.
Deadline: March 1, 2018.
Hasselt University is a university with campuses in Hasselt and Diepenbeek, Belgium. It was officially established in 1971, as the Limburgs Universitair Centrum. On June 15, 2005, the university changed its name to Hasselt University. Candidates who wish to apply have to demonstrate the good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing ICP Master’s programme Master of Statistics.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Statistics.
Number of Scholarship: The Flemish Interuniversity Council (VLIR-UOS) offers 12 scholarships each year for ICP Master’s programme Master of Statistics.
Scholarship Award: Costs covered by the scholarship.
Allowance: € 890/month
Accommodation allowance: € 390/month
Family allowance: € 62 per dependent person/month
Several one-time payments
Insurance, international travel and tuition fee
Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Nationality and Country of Residence: A candidate should be a national and resident of one of the following 31 countries (not necessarily the same country) at the time of application: Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Niger; Asia: Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Vietnam and Latin America: Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru
- Age: The maximum age for a Master programme candidate is 35 years. The candidate cannot succeed this age on January 1 of the intake year.
Nationality: ICP scholarships are available for applicants from the following 31 eligible countries:
- Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal,
- Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Niger
- Asia: Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Vietnam
- Latin America: Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru
- Europe: All
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Students should hold at least a university diploma or degree certificate or a diploma of higher education equivalent to a bachelor
degree (180 ECTS credit points). Applications of holders of a bachelor degree in mathematics, physics, computer sciences, chemistry, biology, life sciences,
bio-, business-, civil engineering, medicine, sociology, psychology, artificial intelligence, biotechnology with a sufficiently strong background in
mathematics and statistics can apply.
CONTINUE TO THE NEXT PAGE TO APPLY…